|Home | Download | Buy Now | Screenshots | Frequently Questions | Contact|
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why the captured area is blank?
If you are capturing from an application that are using hardware acceleration, please make sure that you have disabled the hardware acceleration from the software or system wide. For example, if you want to capture a screenshot from Windows Media Player, you may disable the hardware acceleration from "Tools > Options... > Performance > Video Acceleration", set the value to "none" from the slider bar, and click "OK" to save it, then restart the Windows Media Player, now you may capture a screenshot from it.
2. How to delete the hot keys of the software?
Launch the Fox Screen Capture, enter "Tools > Set Hot Keys...", uncheck "Support hot keys to capture" and "Support hot keys to hide/show window", click "OK" to save and return.
3. How to delete the icon in the system tray?
Launch the Fox Screen Capture, enter "Tools > Options...", uncheck the item "Show Icon in Systray" from the "Other" tabbed window.
4. The zoom window is always blink, how to fix it?
Launch the Fox Screen Capture, enter "Tools > Options...", click the tab window "Capture", check the item "Auto Redraw if blink".
5. The software response is very slow, how to increase its running speed?
You may take the following actions to increase the software's running speed:
Launch the Fox Screen Capture, enter "Edit > Resize Image > Resize Image...", set the resize parameters there, click the button "Save As User Custom Settings", then when you click the menu "User Custom Resize", it will use the defined parameter to resize the current image.
7. Why the Batch Converter tool does not perform the converting progress?
Only full version will perform the converting , the trial version does not perform batch converting.
8. Component "COMDLG32.OCX" is not correctly registered. Component COMDLG32.OCX or one of its dependencies is not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid. How do I fix this?
Please uninstall the software from your PC. Download and install the full version from http://www.foxshareware.com/download.htm
9. A required .DLL file "MSVBVM60.DLL" was not found
Please download the VB Runtime Library from either of the following links and install it on your computer,
Download from Microsoft Download Center
10. The program does not support Undo and Redo on my computer, how to fix it?
Please enter the options dialog and see the Other tab window, make sure that all the directory are existing. You may reset the directory. If the directories are wrong or nonsexist, the Undo and Redo would be lost.
11. When I save a file, the image was added a string "Saved by trial version!". How do I fix this?
It is because what you are using is an unregistered version. The unregistered version is for evaluation only. It would add a string "Saved by trial version!" to the saved images. To remove the limitation, you need to order a license and registration code to register it.
12. When I capture the last active window, why does it capture the task bar?
To capture the last active window, please first set focus to the window you want to capture and then switch to the Screen Capture Pro with short key ALT+TAB.
Please do not switch by click on the task bar, because this would set focus to the task bar window and when you switch to the Screen Capture Pro, the last active window would be changed to the task bar window.
13. Why can't I save a file?
Please enter the options dialog and see the Other tab window, make sure that all the directory are existing. You may reset the directory. If the directories are wrong or nonsexist, the saved images would be lost.
14. Does the Fox Screen Capture support opening an image file by drag and drop?
Yes, it does. You may drag an image file and drop it to the main window's caption, or drop it to the drag-and-drop top window to open it.
15. Does the Fox Screen Capture support opening by command line?
Yes, it does. You may run it like: FoxCap.exe "C:\Program Files\example.bmp" . Or you may drag a file and drop it to the Fox Screen Capture's file or icon to open it.
16. How to order by phone?
Please goto the online ordering page http://www.foxshareware.com/buy.htm , click the buy now button to enter the ordering page and contact the sales for instructions on how to order by phone.
17. How much will I pay for the future versions?
You will get the future versions for free.